How It Works
1. Create a FREE account. Click Sign Up
2. Personalized your Room ( e.g. Donors Room ).
3. Receive a unique hyperlink for your room.
4. Distribute on your hyperlink ( i.e. -text message, email, social media ) to invite participants.
5. Click Room name and press start.
5 Steps to Onboarding Success!
- Don’t share your plugin link with strangers.
- Don’t share your access code with strangers.
- Only share plugin link on authorized platforms ( e.g. text, email, private groups, etc )
- Avoid Using nicknames when joining a session.
- Ask permission before recording a session.
Server Projection – Physical Security 24/7/365
Infrastructure Security – Key based authentication and access is limited by Role Based Access Control ( RBAC )
Access Logging – Centralized logging environment to allow for performance and security monitoring
Security Monitoring – Security team utilizes monitoring and analytics capabilities to identify potentially malicious activity within our infrastructure.
Snapshot and Backup Security – Snapshots and Backups are stored on an internal non-publicly visible network on NAS/SAN servers. Customers can directly manage the regions where their snapshots and backups exist which allows us to control where their data resides within our data centers for security and compliance purposes.
UNPRECEDENTED TOOLS AND FEATURES
Record and Playback
Plugin can record your sessions for later playback by clients.
The Whiteboard controls let you annotate key parts of your presentation.
You can broadcast your desktop for all users to see.
Users of Chrome and Firefox browsers will benefit from high – quality, low – latency WebRTC audio.
You can upload and PDF presentation or MS office document, Plugin keeps everyone in sync with your current slide, zoom, pan, annotations, and mouse pointer.
Multiple users can share their webcam at the same time. There is no built-in limit on the number of simultaneously active webcomes.
Clients can raise hand and use emoji icons for feedback.
You can poll clients anytime to increase engagement.
You can interact with clients through public and private chat.
You can enter live captions for clients. These captions will later appear as subtitles in recordings.
You can group and place students into breakout rooms ( full Plugin sessions ) for give number of minutes.
Clients with visual disabilities can use JAWS screen reader to interact with plugin.